RHINO COMPACT HAND GRINDER
The Rhino Coffee Gear Hand Grinder is the perfect choice for manually grinding your favourite coffee beans. Great for at home or on-the-go for travel, the Rhino Hand Grinder has a smooth grinding motion, a convenient 42g capacity, and is made quality materials built to last.
- Quality stainless steel housing which makes cleaning easier and reduces static.
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind.
- Conical ceramic burrs which stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean.
- A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types.
- Ample capacity—can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans.
- A convenient and protective carry bag.
- Smooth grinding motion.
- Superior particle size distribution.
- For Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn.
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns.
- For a V60 or Kinto, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used.
- For a stovetop, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling.